Monday, July 18, 2011

Contact Juggling AND Light Shows

Ok, this will be a real short post. Not much to say about this one, almost everything that needs to be said about it has been said in other posts.
That being said, I had a post a while back about the wonders of Contact Juggling as well as my previous post about the joys of Rave Glove Light Shows. Well, needless to say, I was absolutely amazed when I came across this video of a couple guys doing an awesome combination of these two activities.
I hope you enjoy this video as much as I did c:

16 comments:

D4 said...

This stuff's amazing o_o

Anonymous said...

Very cool.

Unknown said...

oh yeah man this was really cool thanks

Indiehashtag said...

have you seen this live?

Clueless Dolphin said...

Diggin this! Followed!

Austin said...

Indiehashtag, I do this live c:

Jon said...

that is trippy love the music too

Destruhction said...

that was mind blowing

Unknown said...

I wish I could juggle, I just don't have the balls to do it ^_^ +followed

Unknown said...

Wow, so sick!

Al3xaG said...

Really cool what just a few lights can do

Rachel Neilson said...

Neat effects!

ElliotGreen said...

Dude! i bought light gloves and got frustrated at the time it takes to get good. What a waste of 50+ bucks...

Anonymous said...

Very psychedelic impressions. Eben if it's a short post this video is great, haven't seen something like this before.

Daniel said...

very cool effect

Waffles13 said...

Pretty cool, but I still prefer Light Harp for my weird, trippy light show needs.

Post a Comment