Thursday, July 28, 2011

Dreadlocks, Dreadlocks, Dreadlocks

Dreadlocks! C: After 8 hours of intense labor, 4 movies, and a LOT of time on YouTube, my friend Cheyenne and I finally finished backcombing all of my hair.

I've had my dreadlocks (though I shouldn't even really call them that because they're not dreadlocks YET, they still have to lock up which will take a couple weeks+) for 2 days, and I LOVE THEM.

I look extremely weird, my hair is short, and my dreadlocks are not pretty in the least bit, but I am completely happy with them and I cannot wait to see how they grow and mature.

As for if I'm going to make a blog about dreads, I am not. Simply because I wouldn't have enough to make a good blog but, since it is included in my interests, whenever something worth talking about happens with my hair, or if I have some advice or anything of that sort, I will post it on this blog c:

Enough of the rambling though, I suppose the most important part, probably the only part that people will actually look at in this post; pictures.

Like I said, I look really bad :p but I'm kind of at the point where I really just don't give a f**k what people think of me anymore, so enjoy!

Before




After



9 comments:

Unknown said...

rastafari?

i_love_weed said...

hmm i dunno, i always kinda thought dreads on white guys look silly/forced, thats why i never got any

D4 said...

@weed
Nah, I've seen dreads on white guys work. It's more about attitude. If you act down to earth, they work.

T Papar said...

as long as they are not doing it just for the cool factor i am ok with it

Triper said...

Awesome pictures hehe

Jack said...

lets see how it works out for you in the end...

RG said...

Looks good man wonder how long they will last.

Ferdynand Andrzej Magellan-Fritz said...

No. Please. Don't do it. DON'T. Dreadlocks are poor evil. Or no, not evil, they just tend to look bad IMHO.

Adrian anonymous said...

Don't listen to the person above me dreads are beautiful at natural if you want put little rubber bands at the tip and root to keep them from getting lose when in the shower and keep them in for a few months if you want it helps trust me

Post a Comment