Sunday, August 7, 2011

Fitballing


Sorry it's been a while since I posted last, it's been a hectic week! Anyways, on to another interest!

Fitballing! (Honestly there really isn't a true name for this, but it's what most people in the parkour/freerunning community call it.) Basically, you head on over to the beach, dig a big-ass hole in the sand, blow up your fitness ball, and bury it about three-quarters of the way in sand. Then you do flips 'n shit off of it! :D

I haven't personally had a chance to do this yet. But I'm headed to my favorite beach spot this coming weekend and I definitely plan on trying it out! I also definitely plan on filming everything I do, so expect some sort of lame edit in about a week :)

For now, I'm sure you want to see what I'm talking about, so check out this video!



I'll let you know my final thoughts on this activity after I have had a chance to experience it myself c:

6 comments:

DWei said...

The thought of this horrifies me because I know if I tried, I'd break something after one jump.

D4 said...

THAT looks like fun. I wouldn't flip, I'd use it to fly into the ocean or something. Hell yes.

Diego Sousa said...

looks kinda dangerous to me!

Admin said...

I took a break off blogging as well. To set up my new blog! I'm pretty excited.

Anyways, those people are insane.

romuosezre said...

ive got to try that

JDC said...

Pretty cool, like a small trampoline really.

Post a Comment